Grinningdemon46Grinningdemon46

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Graveyard Mansion Graveyard Mansion

yep

it worked...i definitely can feel the spooky vibes from this, one suggestion. add some creaking of the floor, but make it loud enough to hear but not overpowering. also maybe add the sound of wind blowing in the background. just some suggestions. either than that, it sounds great!!

DjRocALot responds:

Thanks dude! I want to remake it, but it is so difficult to get the same vibe as the original.. But stay alert for more spooky loops in the future! Thanks for score and review! '

Roc A Lot

C. Trigger-Manoria Cathedral C. Trigger-Manoria Cathedral

O.O its perfect!!

well let me tell you sir, i have done more than enjoyed this! this is spectacularly well done!!! i give you OVER 9000!!!/10 keep up the good work!!

The Ghosts of the Haunted Hall The Ghosts of the Haunted Hall

definitely spooky

i agree with the person below me, however i would change the sound of the main melody to something a lil more sinister. or maybe not. just a suggestion to try something different. either than that, the drums and other sounds are fantastic! 10 outta 10 easily!

Ihsman07 responds:

I wish I could go back and toy with this, but I can't. When I made this, I had a version of Fruity Loops 3 that didn't allow me to save, just export as mp3. I would have to start all over to make any changes. And the sounds on Fruity Loops 3 aren't even on FLStudio9

Darker Cave Darker Cave

sounds good!

id love to hear a heavy version of this as well, however you did a good job.

Cetaphobic responds:

Thanks!

Necrosis Necrosis

wow

i dunno what to say, cept that it's music to my ears. great job!!!

A Monumental Deciept A Monumental Deciept

the name truly fits!!

I can definitely see this playing in the background of some kind of deceitful activity. well done!

Make a Path Make a Path

idea!

sounds perfect for a sewer like level, or dark ice cavern.... it has that kind of feel to it. or even a castle type level.. hmmmm....... i like how there is alot of grainy sound in the backround. also the length of the song is perfect for long stages. it sounds great, im sooo downloadin this.

~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~ ~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~

holy shit!!!

the guy below me is right i CAN see all the oceans and shit like in ww, Kudos to you!!! i am soo downloadin this, so i can listen to it over and over again!!! wooot!!

Megaman X - Intro Stage MHX Megaman X - Intro Stage MHX

yay!!!!

most peeps don't get it right, but you did!!! hurray fo yuuzz!!! kudos!!! oh idea try adding more to it like more drums or what not, either than that it sounds great!!

Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

yay!!!!

kirby goes ravin'!!! woot!!!!!